UIIC Assistant Notification 2017
UIIC (United India Insurance Company) Ltd. invites application to recruit young and dynamic candidates for the post of Assistant for its Offices all over India. Eligible Indian citizens can apply between 14th August to 28th August 2017 through the link given below in the post.
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.16,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 2100 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
Total No. of Vacandies : 696 (Provisional).
Educational Qualification: (As on 30.06.2017)
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30.6.2017)
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2017)
- For relaxation check official notification.
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
- The selection process will consist of On-line examination (Preliminary and Main Examination).
- Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
Application fees: (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee)
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 100/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ RS. 500/-
Important Dates :
- Online Registration commences from 14th August 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications 28th August 2017
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee 28th August 2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary) 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main) 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters 10 days prior to the date of each examination
(Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)
How To Apply : Click on the below link for detailed Advertisement