Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will soon invite applications for the post of Post Graduate Trained Teachers. The recruitment will be made for upgraded +2 schools.
JSSC will soon publish notification for the recruitment of 3080 Post Graduate Trained Teachers for 280 upgraded +2 schools. The recruitment will be done for Hindi, English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Economics, History, Geography, Commerce and Sanskrit.
- Post Graduation with 50% marks and B. Ed.
- 50 percent of the vacancy will be filled by direct recruitment. Rest 50 percent will be reserved for High School teachers with 3 years of experience.
Exam Pattern :-
- General Knowledge Paper of 450 marks. (If applicants will be more than 15 times of the vacancy.)
- Paper 1 : General Knowledge and Hindi
- Paper 2 : Respective Subject.