Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) invites online applications from Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of Teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalayas of North Eastern Zone by direct recruitment through Special Recruitment Drive. North Eastern Zone of KVS comprises of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura states.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Pay Band : Rs. 9300-3480 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- (Pre-revised)
- Upper age Limit (As on 31.10.2017) : Maximum 40 years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Pay Band : Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Pre-revised)
- Upper age Limit (As on 31.10.207) : Maximum 35 years
Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Pay Band : Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Pre-revised)
- Upper age Limit (As on 31.10.207) : Maximum 30 years
- The number of Vacancies advertised may vary. They may decrease or increase.
- Age Relaxation to the Ex-Servicemen category will be given as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Candidates selected through this Special Recruitment Drive for North Eastern Zone will have to serve in North Eastern Zone on permanent basis till they remain PGT. However they may apply for transfer as per transfer guidelines within the North Eastern Zone. On becoming Vice-Principal/Principal they may seek transfer on all India basis.
- KVS/CBSE shall not upload the image of OMR sheet and no challenges after uploading Answer Keys whatsoever shall be entertained from the applicants after the conduct of the Examination.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Registration : 03.10.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration : 17.10.2017