Army Recruitment Rally (For Men) in Ranchi
Indian Army is organising a rally in Ranchi from 4th October to 18th October 2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from 5th August to 18th September 2017. Download Detailed Advertisement from the link given in the post below
Category and Criteria :-
Online Registration :-
- Candidates are advised to register themselves and apply for participation in rally between 05 Aug 17 to 18 Sep 17 on http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Only those candidates having valid admit cards will be allowed to participate in rally.
- Admit Cards will be available on Indian Army site only after 21 Sep 2017. Candidate will take the printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from LASER PRINTER only.
Rally Programme :-
The detailed rally programme (Day Wise) will be published separately later in Newspaper after 19 Sep 2017 and the date of rally will also be reflected on the Admit Cards.
Important Instructions :-
- Married candidates below 21 years of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
- Small decent Tattoo only on ‘inner face of the any of the forearms and back part of the palm is permitted. Tattoo on any other part of body is NOT PERMITTED.
- Candidates are advised not to submit/produce fake documents. On production of fake documents, FIR will be lodged and the candidate will be handed over to Police along with all the documents.
- During the rally, candidate will be responsible for any accident/injury that he sustains. Army will not be responsible for any mis-happening during the Run, other physical and Medical tests.
- Candidates be solely responsible for securing their documents and photographs during the rally.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate without attested photo by the issuing authority will be rejected.
- Use of “Performance Enhancing Drugs” is not permitted. Candidates are liable to be screened for use of the same during the Rally and in case found in possession or using the same will be rejected immediately.
- Use of communication devices and mobiles are not permitted within the Rally premises. Candidates found using the same will be rejected on the spot and their devices will be confiscated.
- Any type of contact with touts OR offering bribe at any stage during the recruitment process will result in candidature being rejected instantaneously.
- Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per admit card. Candidates should bring writing material, handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during rally.
- Candidates not in possession of complete original documents during any stage of selection process till enrolment will be rejected.
- Nativity (Domicile) certificate issued by Anchal/Prakhand office without counter signature of DC/DM is not acceptable. Only Computer generated Domicile certificate which can be verified from Govt web site will be accepted.
- Multiple Nativity. Candidates participating in different rallies using multiple nativity certificates will be rejected under fraudulent enrolment and will be liable for legal action in addition to rejection of candidature.
- Entry to the rally site will be from 03.00 AM to 07.30 AM only. No entry will be permitted after 07.30 AM on all rally days.